Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A trip down memory lane...

It's all done! Yesterday afternoon, my mother, brother and I went school shopping!! It's always a huge relief knowing that we're all prepared for the school year, and getting to organize our schedules and school boxes! Though it cost 240.00 just for my brother and me!!!
Well when we got home, I had to find a place to put it all! So that got me reorganizing my whole house! But I ran across my old portfolio and a book called "all about me" An old journal I did when I was Nine, and a Christmas wish list when I was really little!!!!
I love going down memory lane. (= SO! I wrote a couple things out! Just sound them out like they're spelt. That's what I did!!!

All about me. (9 years old)

Question: Have you ever been to a circus, carnival, or big parade? What did you see there?
Answer: I saw santuklos, droms, candy and cars.



Question: What do you like about your home?
Answer: It's worm and safe and i feel kofterbool in it and it smels good.

Question: Tell about your homeschool-What's your favorite thing to study?
Answer: I like this. and I thing you know what it is about.

My favorite right here.
Question: Tell about a time when you got in big trouble. What was your punishment?
Answer: No.
(Boy, does that reflect my personality right there!!)

Last one.
Question: If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy with it?
Answer: I whould halp people in nead and then Buy a manchan, 2 big pools one for a dolphin and one for us, new clows, TV for every body In the house.



Now onto my christmas wish list!!! I spell extra good in this one. =P
It's writen in a spongbob notebook that I remember having when I was REALLy little.. But I'm not sure how old I was when I wrote this. seven maybe? =D

- A kamru that koms with film,
- extr film,
- mostrs ink,
- clowes,
- neklusis that i can mack,
- a picher fraem,
- a mearukool dool,
- ars in krafts stuf,
- sit and spin,
- bubls,
- spung panes,
- a mokinchrole dog,
- a kare bare,
- a spung bob slushy maekr,
- sum theang nael polish like mom's, (some finger nail pollish like mom's!!! =D )
- and, sum tinu shoos.

I love memory lane.. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment