I miss you baby girl.. I hope you know that.
I wish there was some way to tell you how much I love you.. I don't know if you still love me or not. In so many ways I hope you do. But I also hope you've forgotten. Maybe then I can take comfort knowing you've moved on and you're happy with your new mommy, daddy and big brother.
I hope you don't miss me like I miss you. I hope every second of every day isn't as agonizing for you as it is for me. I hope you're happy. Truly I do..
Are they good to you Kayden Grace? Did they let you put the angle on the christmas tree?
We're not putting up a Christmas tree this year, so I hope yours looks beautiful. I know it does if you helped with it.
Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed =) I'm just keeping it warm and ready for you when you come home to it.
I miss our bed time talkes. I miss pretending to be Sam while you're finger is Julie.
And I miss waking up every morning by you telling me "the sun's up!"
I haven't forgotten you little angle. And no matter what happens, I never will. You'll always be my little girl. No one can ever change that.
I know I can't hug and kiss you right now, but take comfort in knowing that God is with you. Remember that he loves you and will never leave you, even when everyone else does.
Merry Christmas baby girl. I love you more than you will ever know.
Love- Hannah Cake
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment